THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

venerdì 12 settembre 2008

Sunglasses Love!

Well so I'm back after such a long silence....i guess it was the my mourn who didn't let me inspire again to continue writing the blog........
This week i decided to go to Florence's best sunglasses store: Ottica Fontani http://www.otticafontani.com/ and i must say it's my favorite one because they really carry the most exclusive sunglasses.

I must say i was in love with Dior's lady beetle model.....!
I also tried ferragamo and Tom Ford's and the were fantastic!


But must of all i went crazy with Mykita a German brand....the most exclusive of them all....number one in design! material made....amazing! and so light!!! a real jewelry for the eyes!
But them i had a flash!!!! I remembered seeing miu miu's new eyeglasses.....and then i couldn't resist....! the were my pick! they go perfect with my style!!!...very glamorous....!
Remember when choosing sunglasses it's very important: the shape of your face....how they adjust to your eyes....the color of your skin and hair....
and the most important thing: Class and style can't be bought with a brand or money.....YOU'RE BORN WITH IT!

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

Great work.